The Center on Halsted in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood is dedicated to advancing the health and wellbeing of the LGBTQ community and to providing a safe and welcoming environment where community members can take part in programs and activities.
They host a variety of programs and resources–
- Community Programs (Bisexual Programs, Women’s Programs, Children and Family Programs, Co-Ed Volleyball, etc.)
- Cyber Center (Career & Job Training, Classes & Workshops)
- Youth Programs (Youth Leadership Council, GED Programming, Sexual Health and Identity Workshops, etc)
- HIV Testing & Prevention (HIV Support Groups, HIV Education Groups & Discussions, etc)
- Mental Health (Psychotherapy, Therapy & Support Groups, etc.)
- Senior Program (Benefits Check-up, Homesharing Program, Friendly Visitor Program, etc.)
- Advocacy (Legal Clinic & Referrals, Legal Seminars, etc.)
Contact The Center at Halsted at 773-472-6469 or stop by the Center during their normal business hours to speak to a staff member. To sign up for our mailing list and get all of the latest LGBTQ news, fill out this form.
Open Daily from 8am – 9pm
Center on Halsted
3656 N Halsted
Chicago, IL 60613